Symphony Pointe Wellness
Wellness your way.
Whether wellness for you is mainly about health and exercise, or your pursuit is beyond the physical, you’ll find opportunities for growth in all areas of wellness at Symphony Pointe.
LifeCycles™ by Agemark.
At Symphony Pointe, we look to enhance all four dimensions of wellness: physical, spiritual, intellectual and social. For residents of assisted living and memory care, that means access to LifeCycles, Agemark’s trademark wellness philosophy. Independent living residents may choose to participate in LifeCycles, or they can make wellness an individual pursuit. Whatever wellness means to you, you’ll find support to achieve it at Symphony Pointe.
Four dimensions of wellness.
Fun in every Season
Nowhere is our wellness philosophy more evident than in our Life Enrichment Program. Through a wide variety of one-on-one and group activities provided to assisted living and memory care residents, our Seasons™ Curriculum features fun themes for making meaningful connections and strengthening the four dimensions of wellness.
Here to help with needs big and small.
Our professional wellness staff is dedicated to helping you live life to the fullest. Our health and personal-care services feature the following to maximize your well-being:
- A Director of Wellness to ensure good health and supervise 24/7 on-site care staff.
- Experienced caregivers and licensed medication technicians.
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy from our partner provider, or accommodations for on-site visits from your choice of provider.
- Physician oversight and assistance with telemedicine appointments.
- A fitness studio with a variety of exercise equipment as well as group fitness classes.
- Well-balanced menus and dining services to ensure good nutritional health.
- Regular resident assessments and communication with loved ones if needed.
Levels of Care
Most residents of assisted living and memory care require personal assistance and care. For those individuals, we offer Level of Care packages. Services offered include medication management, assistance with bathing and dressing and more. Your Level of Care is based on a personalized assessment performed by our Director of Nursing, in conjunction with your personal physician, if you wish. In the assessment, your needs and preferences will be evaluated. Each service is assigned a point value based on both the time and level of expertise required to complete the task. The Level of Care is determined by the total number of points for desired services. Up to 49 points of care (Level 1) is provided free of charge.
Please ask a Senior Living Consultant for more details on Levels of Care.